WordPress Clockwork Orange Template

by JD — Dec. 1, 2004 @ 12:57 PM

Clockwork Orange WordPress TemplateI decided to make a WordPress 1.5 template devoted to one of the greatest, most disturbing films of all time, "A Clockwork Orange". You can see a preview of it here. Note: The preview is not an active blog, just a html copy, so none of the links work.

*Update September 13, 2005: The Clockwork Orange theme is now updated to work with WordPress 1.5

icon Download the Clockwork Orange Template

The template is absolutely free for use, but if you do decide to use it, please drop me a line :-)

10 Comments »

1. [...] der: WordPress Hacks|Google it! Here’s a good looking template using the theme A Clockwork Orange. slvShowNewIndicator(-1) [...]

2. Comment by Bill Tanning — Dec. 1, 2004 @ 3:42 PM

Shhhhhhweeeeet… LOVE that movie!

3. Comment by Chris — Dec. 5, 2004 @ 2:33 PM

Very nice work. How did you get the category headings on the left to go on top of the graphics?

4. Comment by Joe Schmoe — Dec. 5, 2004 @ 4:00 PM

Chris,
    Thanks. To get the background graphics, just apply a background image to #menu ul li in the CSS.

5. Comment by Konrad — Dec. 12, 2004 @ 10:12 PM

How do you get your comments to cascade like this, rather than have it say, 2 comments or whatever?

6. Comment by Joe Schmoe — Dec. 13, 2004 @ 2:32 AM

Hi Konrad,
    What comments are you referring to? The ones on the left under “Recent Comments”? If so, those are displayed by the “Recent Comments” hack available at http://wiki.wordpress.org

7. Comment by smr — Mar. 4, 2005 @ 8:42 PM

Any chance of an update for 1.5 ?
    I really like this theme but not working in WP 1.5

8. Comment by Joe Schmoe — Mar. 4, 2005 @ 10:45 PM

hi smr:
    I’ve been meaning to update it. Shouldn’t take but a few minutes, I just need to add the new 1.5 "pages" and change a few paths. I’ll try to get it done next week.

9. Comment by smr — Mar. 5, 2005 @ 2:13 AM

That would be great!
    I think it is the best looking theme IMO,,,great job!
    I tried to do as they say in the WP site,,updating themes,but it didnt go so well for me.So I figured it would be best if the update came from the creator himself!

Thanks for taking the time to update.

10. Comment by SMR — Mar. 26, 2005 @ 9:33 PM

Did you ever get around to updating this?

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI